Campfire Cinnamon Sticks
Updated: 16 hours ago
1 roll of refrigerated crescent rolls
In bag or other container mix:
1/4 C sugar
1 Tbsp Cinnamon
Icing - melt butter and mix (I put everything in a plastic bag, cut off corner to drizzle over):
- 0.5 cup powdered sugar aka confectioner's sugar - 0.5 tablespoon butter melted - 0.5 teaspoon vanilla - 1 Tbsp - 2 Tbsp Milk can substitute with heavy cream or half and half (start with small amount and add to consistency you want.
1. Separate crescent rolls and wrap them around the skewer.
2. Roll or shake in bag of the cinnamon sugar mixture
3. Cook over campfire for 5 minutes, rotating frequently.
4. Icing mixture in plastic bag cut small part of corner of bag, squeeze and drizzle over top. Enjoy.
Full video here:
Please use our Amazon link: https://amzn.to/3pLt5Ah NEW MERCH - https://brazen-brits.creator-spring.com/ http://www.Instagram.com/BrazenBrits http://www.Facebook.com/BrazenBrits http://www.Twitter.com/BrazenBrits https://www.BrazenBrits.com https://ko-fi.com/BrazenBrits