10 Dog Friendly Beaches in Florida
Florida is a dog-lover's paradise, with plenty of beaches where you can enjoy the sun and sand with your furry friend. Here are a few of the top dog-friendly beaches in Florida:
1. Fort De Soto Park in Pinellas County is a popular spot for both humans and dogs. The park has a designated dog beach where pups can run off-leash, as well as a dog park with agility equipment.
2. Honeymoon Island State Park in Dunedin is another great option for dog-friendly beaches in Florida. The park has a 2-mile stretch of beach where dogs are allowed, as well as a dog park with a water feature.
3. Bonita Beach Dog Beach in Fort Myers Beach is a popular spot for people who want to let their dogs run off-leash in the sand and surf. The beach is open from sunrise to sunset, and there is a parking fee.
4. Key West Dog Beach is located at the southern tip of Florida, and it is the only off-leash dog beach in Key West. The beach is open from 8am to 6pm, and there is a small fee to enter.
5. Miami Beach's Bark Beach is located on the north side of Miami Beach, and it is a great place for dogs to play in the sand and swim in the ocean. The beach is open from 8am to 6pm, and there is a parking fee.
6. Jupiter Beach in Jupiter The town of Jupiter has a designated dog beach area that runs along A1A from beach marker #26 to #57. Dogs are allowed to be off-leash in this area, but they must be well-behaved and under the control of their owners at all times.
7. Walton Rocks Dog Beach in Jensen Beach is a great place to take your dog to the beach! It is a designated off-leash dog beach located in Jensen Beach, Florida. The beach is open from sunrise to sunset, and there is no charge to enter.
8. Palm Coast and the Flagler Beaches There are several pet-friendly beaches, parks, and restaurants in the area where dogs are welcome.
9. Davis Island Dog Beach in Tampa (Opie Favorite) Davis Island Dog Beach is a great place to take your dog to the beach! It is a designated off-leash dog beach located in Tampa, Florida. The beach is open from sunrise to sunset.
10. Gulfside City Park Beach in Sanibel Island The beach is located on Sanibel Island, Florida, and dogs are allowed on the beach on a leash. The park also has a dog park with agility equipment, so your furry friend can have a fun and safe time.
Here are some additional tips for enjoying road trippin with your dog:
Always carry a leash and poop bags with you.
Be aware of your surroundings and pick up after your dog.
Respect other people's space and don't let your dog bark or jump up on people.
What other places do you think we should add to the list, get in touch!
You can message through the website or email Hello@BrazenBrits.com
Please use our Amazon link: https://amzn.to/3pLt5Ah https://www.tiktok.com/@brazenbrits http://www.Instagram.com/BrazenBrits http://www.Facebook.com/BrazenBrits http://www.Twitter.com/BrazenBrits https://www.BrazenBrits.com https://ko-fi.com/BrazenBrits https://www.threads.net/@brazenbrits